Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Year of Sundays

As the resident photography buff, I am the one behind the lens in most of our family shots.

To remedy this, we decided to document Rain's first year of life by having Mike photograph Mama and Baby every Sunday.

We missed a couple weeks here and there, but overall we stuck to it for a year. The resulting time-lapse demonstrates what we already suspected: babies grow far too fast, and I wear my favorite striped cardi a bit too much. (Hey--I can play the comfy clothes card for at least a year postpartum, right?)

If you have a tiny one on the way, I strongly encourage you to embark on some sort of documentation photo project. We forget so many details of that whirlwind first year!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free photo slideshow by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment